Whatever the size of your business there are always times when you will be in need of good, solid and impartial advice delivered in a constructive manner and which will enable your business to move on to the next level. We encourage clients to call us throughout the year for advice.
In doing so we will bring a hands on approach and take into account your marketplace and the business arena in which you operate. We will also suggest where else we can assist, perhaps from a bookkeeping, accounting, tax or corporate services perspective.
We specialise in providing advice regarding management buy outs, business sales and purchases, assistance in drafting key documents (for example share purchase agreements, business purchase agreements, option agreements, etc.) usually in conjunction with Advocates.
Services offerred include (but are not limited to):
- controls and process reviews
- liquidations of solvent companies (funds, investment holding companies, etc.)
- accounting forensic investigation
- fraud investigation
- business valuation services
- production of management accounts
- employee buy in schemes and director/ shareholder exit arrangements
If you need further information or are wondering if we can assist please do not hesitate in calling one of our directors.